My subscription to the iTunes store fro season 4 of Mad Men will cost less than $20. I'm paying for it because it's the best show on TV, and because I like to watch it on my iPod.
I've read all the spoilers because waiting sucks to much, and I know enough, after many exhaustive searches (because yes, that's what those of us who are perpetually single but too romantic to compromise do while we wait and pray for favorable fate do with our time), I suspect that I know most of what will happen in the episode.
So I'll now refer to what I've figured out. Watching season 4 on my iPod on the way to work? $19.99. Watching Don Draper turn into a pathetic middle-aged divorced guy who has to pay for sex? Priceless. Fuck you Don Draper. You have hurt and disappointed too many women, and you deserve to have to pay for sex, you asshole.
No comments:
Post a Comment